Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It has been a ZOO around here!

This past week has been crazy in the Greenburg household. My parents were in town for a wedding and business, while my brother Gordon and his family were in Denver for a medical conference. It was great to have everyone around. I got to enjoy a few things that Denver has to offer including the zoo and the king Tut exhibit! We also got to eat at Cafe Mexicali (my favorite Mexican restaurant which my parents conveniently own!) It was fun playing host, but I am happy to get back to our regular routine.


Lincoln and cousin Eleanor


Lincoln and Grandpa Harkness (always looking at his feet)


happy at the ZOO


Lincoln's new friend


this poor hippo looked like his feet were going to collapse under all his weight


the penguins were so cute and little

No comments: