Friday, February 18, 2011

20/20

So Mark recently decided since he is going to be a dentist and all, that he needed to have better vision. Today he got Lasik! We can already tell that the surgery was a great success since Mark is seeing better already! I must admit, I am really going to miss his glasses - they looked so handsome on him, but I am excited for the ease this will bring to his future career and life in general.

like I said, those glasses are going to be missed. i really love them on him!

Mark wearing his AWESOME sunglasses to protect his eyes from the light (and Linc)

Mark has to sleep with these goggles on so he doesn't rub his eyes inadvertently and mess up his cornea!

1 comment:

Megano said...

I think he should start wearing the protective eye glasses always. Just sayin:) I would love it if my dentist did;)
PS LOVE that pic of lic where he look all surprised that he loves his dinners. love him. I'm excited to see you next week!