Sunday, March 13, 2011

bath to bed

When you are a mom, everyday is different. Lincoln surprises me with all the new things he is learning and doing. He is so amazing! He is the best little buddy a girl could as for and I feel so lucky he is mine. The funny thing about being a mom is that it is the best thing ever, but at the same time it is so exhausting. At moments I think to myself "I really need a break or a day off." Even though this kiddo can drive me nuts, I love him so much. One thing that is always the same everyday is Lincoln's bedtime routine. I may be tired from chasing my baby around all day long, but as soon as I put him to bed I miss him and I want to start the day all over again.

Lincoln LOVES the bath! But really, what kid doesn't?

I really feel like I have been blessed with the happiest baby on this earth. All you have to do is glance his way and he will give you a big grin.

beautiful eyes

Drying off.

Putting our "jammies" on.

bedtime story

Out! Literally sleeping like a baby.

No comments: